Reiki Practitioner Course
Inclusive of Reiki 1st and 2nd degree
Accredited Reiki Qualification Course
Minimum 9 months to completion
Academic Degree in Reiki
Students need to meet requirements of 65 hours of training inclusive of:
- attending our Reiki 1st Degree course (15 hours)
- attending our Reiki 2nd Degree course (15 hours)
- attending a Reiki Practitioners Skilled workshop (7 hours)
- attending 4 Development days totalling 28 hours
- 75 Reiki Treatments on others
- 100 Treatments on self or received Reiki
- 5 practical observations.
This course complies with the following standards:
Core Curriculum (CC)
Qualifications Credit Framework (QCF)
National Occupational Standards (NOS)
Code of Conduct set out by the FHT
Complementary Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
To View our Accredited Reiki Practitioners Course Terms and Conditions please Click PDF
You can enrol on our Reiki Practitioners Course simply by contacting us,
This course includes our Reiki 1st and 2nd Degree and all relevant
workshops and development days. The student is required to meet all hours and treatments required.
The cost of this course is only £700 – a deposit of £140 is required to secure your place.
Cost of Practitioner Level
is Only £700 Deposit £140
Download Course description